Saturday, July 16, 2016

Best #NSale Purchases Review

The Nordstrom Anniversary sale has got to be my favorite of them all. I have found so many adorable pieces ill be sure to wear all fall/winter long. If you follow me on snapchat (bethanyd87) you probably saw my little dressing room party. ;) I tried on tons of clothes and gave a little review/ sizing info on each. I have to say, if you are wanting to stay within your budget DO NOT go into the store. I repeat, DO NOT go into the Nordstrom store to shop. I planned this year, I made a list, I set a strict budget. That all went out the door when I walked into the store and saw all of the cute items in person and tried them on. Yikes! 

So, to save you some time (and potentially spending too much money) Here's a little review on what I purchased, as well as items you might not want to bother with. Hope you enjoy. 

XOXO

 First things first, this outfit is all apart of the NSale, and I'm obsessed with them all. This cardigan is a fall MUST have in my opinion. I love the length, how soft it is, and the fit is perfection. I am wearing a size small. I paired it with this tunic (only $40) and these denim (only $163)

 This top was surprisingly one of my favorite purchases. I don't usually like peplum tops, but this top is flowy and adorable. They were out of size small, so I snagged a Medium and it looked just fine.

 These darling booties are BY FAR the best boots at the NSale in my opinion. Comfortable, stylish, and the color is adorable. I'm so glad I bought them, because I almost bought this different pair until I tried both on. These were my favorite. They run true to size.

 I was a little unsure of the "tunics" this year. Mostly because they aren't really tunics. There are two different sizes, but I liked this fit a little better. The color is amazing, and after hearing such good feedback on snapchat; I decided to just go for it. Glad I did because I love it. Im wearing a size small. Also, I had a lot of people ask me about these distressed denim, and these studded sandals and ill link them below as well.


 These blush pink lace up flats were on my "MUST HAVE" list. Im a sucker for blush and love anything lace up. They run a little small, so id suggest going a half size up. Sizes are selling out crazy fast, so hurry if you are wanting this color before it sells out. Also, this top is sold out now, but i've I found this similar lace tunic version and fell IN LOVE.

This lace up burgundy top I actually ordered online, and decided to try it on in store. Its makes me so excited to get it in the mail. Wearing XS. Denim and sandals linked below. :)

and last but not least, this leather shoulder bag is amazing and such a steal. I bought it because it reminds me of a Chloe bag, only a fraction of the price. Its gorgeous!

Some items you might want to be forewarned about. I purchased this Lush twist woven top online, and although I actually really love it on; I will have to buy VERY high waisted denim to pair it with. Unfortunately, I don't think my high waisted denim will be high enough. :( Some girls may love showing a little skin, but thats not particularly what I was wanting. I'm going to wait and see how it looks on with denim, and let you know if I return it or not. Also, this Joie Berit print open front cardigan  runs extremely big, and made me look very frumpy. It might look better on someone a little taller, but for me it was a definite no. Just something to think about if you're under 5'5".

I hope you all enjoyed my review. Make sure to check the side panel of my blog under "My NSale Purchases," for any updates on what I have purchased. Stay tuned for another review when I receive my online purchases.

XOXO






Share:

4 comments

  1. Great purchases. Can't wait to see more posts ft. your new items.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great picks! I ordered a bunch of things online and can't wait to get them! =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey what size did you order for the shop bop distressed jeans? How do they fit tight, any stretch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! How are you? So I've heard different things about these denim, some say they run big and some say they run true to size. My personal experience is that they run true to size. They aren't not too snug, and not too loose. Perfect fit! I wouldn't say there is a lot of stretch to them. They are definitely a good sturdy denim, but they are comfy at the same time. You'll love them! By far my favorite denim!

      Delete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig