Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Talking pillows with Caitlin Wilson Design



I think my absolute favorite part of decorating is changing up the throw pillows. It still pleasantly surprises me how a few new pillow covers can change the look and feel of a room in an instant. I've found it important to order good quality pillows with of course darling designs. That is why I love Caitlin Wilson designs. The patterns and prints are to die for, and the quality is fantastic. If you know my personally, you know how much I love a pop of color. These pillows were exactly what I wanted for our living room, and gave it such a vibrant and happy feel. I opted for these pillow inserts and absolutely love them, and the price isn't too shabby either. If you're on the hunt for the perfect pillows to brighten a room, I would definitely suggest taking a look at Caitlin Wilson. Ive shared my favorites below, but you can see all of the designs here


 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

2 comments

  1. I'll have to check her out! I have the HARDEST time decorating my gray couch with pillows. I just can't seem to get it right. Thanks for the post - I'll try again! ;)

    Lisa
    www.theeverydayelevated.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    I LOVE this look!! I'm wondering where you got the solid pink/coral pillow?

    Thank you so much!!

    Brittany
    www.the-fbombs.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig