Wednesday, July 27, 2016

#NSale Must Haves Restocked!

I've been keeping my eye on the #NSale the past few days, and have noticed some of my favorite items coming back in stock for a limited time. They always sell out again rather quickly, so the trick is to act fast if you're sure you want it. I alway like to stock up on fall cardigans, denim, and basic tees. I just thought id share a quick update of some of my favorite items still in stock in most color/sizes. Hope you all are loving this sale as much as I am. I just cannot get enough, and cannot wait to wear these fall items in Alaska next week! Nordstrom, you are bad news for me! 

XOXO



 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

2 comments

  1. Wonderful look, adore this hat!

    -xx, Sia
    http://www.siafoch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want that bp open front cardigan!! i am totally kicking myself for not ordering it earlier! i love all your picks!
    xo, tara
    http://brunette-ambitions.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig