Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Best #NSale Purchases Part 2



The #NSale early access is now in full swing, and man are things selling out fast! There were a few items I wanted to share with you, but a lot of them have already sold out. The good news is, there are still some amazing deals going on you do not want to miss. This has allowed me to browse the the site, and I was able to find some things I was shocked were still in stock. Like these distressed boyfriend jeans(so adorable), and this soft basic tee which is a must have fall staple. Plus, I completely missed these darling tan over the knee boots until I went through the site again, and ended up buying them. Way too good not to get. Have you all enjoyed shopping the sale? What do you think? What were your must have items from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

I've created this collage of some of the items that will for sure sell out. Make sure to grab these before they completely sell out of all sizes. Just click on the plus sign of the item you like, and it'll take you directly to the product. Happy Shopping!

XOXO









 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

2 comments

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig