Tuesday, October 4, 2016

A Rust Vest for Fall



In case you hadn't noticed by now, I am absolutely loving this darling rust colored vest for fall. In fact, I seem to have that color on repeat lately throughout my entire wardrobe. I decided to pair it with some distressed high waisted denim (similar style here & here), short sleeve high neck bodysuit (only $31), and nude strappy heels. I loved how the outfit all tied together soft tones with a pop of color. Oh, and did I mention I also found this exact vest ON SALE here! An extra 40% off!

You just can't get much better than that!!

I hope you love this look as much as I do!

XOXO

Ivory Short Sleeve High Neck Bodysuit | Rust Colored Vest ON SALE!! Also sold here c/o| High Waisted Distressed Denim (only $51) similar styles here and here | Nude Strappy Heels similar here and here | Prada Sunglasses c/o DITTO 


 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

2 comments

  1. Love the color of this vest! Also love your lipstick! That lip color is beautiful on you! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Follow Me:
    Instagram
 || Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ensembl! Love this vest!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig