Monday, October 31, 2016

Medieval Theme Family Costumes

Happy Halloween! When thinking of Family Halloween Costume ideas this year, I couldn't decide what I wanted us to be. We tossed around a few ideas here and there, but nothing that stuck out. When I chose C's Knight Costume from Marks and Spencer, I knew what I wanted our theme to be this year - Medieval! His costume was great quality, with perfect detailing. How could we not base our theme off of that? So, we became the King and his Queen, the noble Knight, and the Great Dragon. I couldn't get over how adorable the boys looked in their costumes, and thats including my husband. I must say, he makes one handsome Knight. Beckhams little tail was probably my favorite of them all though; he looked so adorable as a little Dragon. 


This month has been a total blast with my boys. From pumpkin patches, corn mazes, hay rides, spooky movies, and haunted houses; its been a wonderful month. I'm excited for the holidays right around the corner, but wish this month lasted a couple more weeks. It's just too good! 

I hope you all have a fantastic Halloween. 
XOXO 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig