Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Red Lace Midi Dress



I'm finally catching up on my NYFW posts, and this dress was next up on the list! This gorgeous red lace midi dress is absolutely gorgeous, and one of my favorites of the week. I wanted something simple, simply because trying to find separate pieces including accessories was stressing me out. This beautiful dress was so gorgeous all by itself, and just needed some nude heels and a nude crossbody. I let the dress do all of the talking. Oh, and did I mention its ON SALE? Yep, over 50% off! Hurry before it's gone. I hope you love it as much as I do.


Happy Monday!

XOXO
Red Lace Midi Dress | Chanel Crossbody c/o Trendlee Use code KISSMEDARLING for 5% off | Nude heels | Prada Sunglasses Use code KISSMEDARLING for your first month subscription FREE | 



 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

9 comments

  1. Dang girl! You look gorgeous! Red definitely suits you.

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress! Glad I found your blog. I work in Morristown and live a few towns over in Denville. Excited to look through your blog!

    www.stephanieterrone.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, small world!! Thanks so much for stopping by! XOXO

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous dress! Glad I found your blog. I work in Morristown and live a few towns over in Denville. Excited to look through your blog!

    www.stephanieterrone.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous dress! And you make it look so good! :)

    Perfect pair of heels.. so I just love this whole outfit! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig