Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Shopbop Fall Sale Top Picks

Okay, its official. October is my absolute favorite month of the entire year! Not only are the clothes the best, weather perfect, foliage gorgeous; but the ShopBop sale is in full swing!! I usually buy my favorite fall/ winter pieces during this sale because some of these brands never go on sale!

I've shared my favorites from the sale here. I left out the bags, because lets face it; ill have to do a whole new post for that. Way too many cute bags. Now is the time to stock up on fall/winter staples such as cashmere, winter coats, and accessories. My absolute favorite from the sale? This darling Vegan Leather Drapey Jacket. This adorable layered cable sweater was a close second. Can you imagine how cute it will be for the Holidays?

Happy Thursday & Happy Shopping friends!



 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig