Monday, October 24, 2016

Trick Arrr Treat


I can't believe it's already almost Halloween! The boys and I have been listening to Halloween music almost every day, baking pumpkin cookies, and reading our favorite Halloween books. My boys like to dress up in costumes all year round. Usually they pretend they're Train Conductors or a Fire Fighter, but lately they've been really into Pirates. So, when I showed them these Pirate costumes from Marks and Spencer online; they were very excited! They arrived about a week ago, and they have worn them for about 2 hours every day since then. They run around the house saying things like, "We be Pirates, Trick arrrr Treat!" or "Gimme your Pirate Plunder!" Needless to say, these costumes have been quite the hit!

I was really impressed with the quality and detailing. I mean how cute are the buttons, and the patch on the pants? So adorable! Marks and Spencer has some of the best costumes for children i've seen. I also ordered Cayman this Knight Costume, and it is one of the cutest things i've seen! If you have yet to find the perfect costume for your little one, or just want some adorable dress up clothes; id definitely suggest checking them out. They ship lightning fast, and their prices are pretty unbeatable. 



Stay tuned for some more Halloween costume goodness coming this week!

Happy Halloween Week!
XOXO

Pirate Costumes c/o Marks and Spencer | Pirate Accessories: Sword, Treasure Chest, Binoculars 

Thank you Marks and Spencer for allowing me to choose some adorable costumes for my boys through Shopping Links. As always, all opinions are my own.



 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

1 comment

  1. This is so cute.. Lovely blog with cute picture. I liked it and enjoyed. Good work. keep it up. keep posting in the future as well.

    Assignment writing service reviews

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig