Thursday, October 6, 2016

Rust & Navy




Man oh man, has this week been a busy one. Have you ever had so much going on, that your mind literally shuts off and you can't focus enough to do a single thing on your list? Well, that happened to me a few days ago. Its like my brain went on hyper drive and then ran out of gas. haha I've had so much to do, and literally have not had more than 5 minutes to just relax and take a breath. The fact that i'm even writing this blog post right now, is a miracle in itself. Even though it's technically still working, I'm just glad to be off my feet. 


Anyway, I've had this darling rust Faux Suede Jacket from Lulus on repeat so much lately, it's almost getting a bit ridiculous. I think i've worn it at least 10 times, and i've owned it for less than a month. haha Im obviously loving rust this season, and can't seem to get enough of it. I paired it with this beautiful embellished navy blouse, and matching booties for a day out running errands in NYC. I felt perfectly chic, and absolutely love this color combination together. 

Whats your favorite colors to wear this fall? Leave me a comment below, id love to hear!

Thanks for stopping by, 
xoxo


Jacket c/o Lulu's also sold here | Embellished Blouse c/o Bollare | Light Wash Denim | Navy Open Toe Booties c/o Now and Zen | Prada Sunglasses c/o Ditto (use code KISSMEDARLING to receive first month FREE) | Crossbody c/o GiGi New York 




 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig