Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Rust Sweater and Oversized Scarf


As you can tell, I am overly obsessed with the color rust this fall. Every sweater, cardigan, even boots I see that color; I seem to gravitate towards them. This perfect rust colored cozy sweater was no exception. I love it so much I bought it in two other colors. When you find something you love, you buy it in all the colors. Am I right? It paired perfectly with this darling oversized scarf thats perfect for this time of year. It just came out in a new colorway that I'm obsessed with! Can you imagine it paired with this same sweater in olive? So much YES! I hope you love this look as much as I do. Happy Wednesday, friends! Thanks for stopping by. XOXO
Well hello there! Can I just start by saying, I love this time of year! Oh, have I said that before? Probably 100 times by now, but I cannot help it! It's just too good, and the clothing options are my favorite. The boys and I have been to 6 different pumpkin patches in the past 2 weeks, and it's not stopping there. Bring on the hay rides, apple cider donuts, hot chocolate, snuggle with my boys, and of course; pumpkin picking!









Rust V Neck Sweater | Square Geo Print Scarf (new colorway) almost identical version here | Distressed Denim | Open Toe Booties | Crossbody c/o GiGi New York | Sunglasses | Bracelets: cuff, bangles c/o Julie Vos
Share:

5 comments

  1. Gorgeous! I love the colors. perfect Fall attire!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! Please come and style me! Looking gorgeous as always xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful fall colors! Loving that cozy scarf girl.

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your scarf! Blanket scarves are so comfy.
    Unique Geek

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig