Monday, October 31, 2016

Sweater Weather

One of the many things I love about this time of year, is being able to cozy up with comfy sweaters and cardigans. When paired with some over the knee boots, I'm in fall wardrobe heaven! Right now New York and Company has some seriously adorable fall sweaters for a great deal. In my opinion open front cardigans are a fall/ winter wardrobe essential, and something you will want in multiple styles and colors. Plus, who wouldn't want to feel like they are wrapped in a blanket all day?  These over the knee boots are also some of my favorites and the perfect fit. I personally love that they tie in the back, making them perfect for all leg sizes. I purchased a pair of boots last year that looked so adorable online, only to be disappointed when they kept falling down below my knee after wearing them for more than 30 minutes. These boots stay in place, are super comfortable, and a similar boot would cost you a pretty penny. These beauties are under $60! Insert dancing emoji here. 



I hope you all have a fabulous week!

XOXO

Open Front Cocoon Cardigan: c/o New York and Company | White Blouse: c/o New York and Company | Gray Denim | Black Over the Knee Boots: c/o New York and Company | Prada Sunglasses: c/o Ditto

Thank you New York and Company for allowing me to choose some new fall favorites, and sponsoring todays post through Shopping Links. As always, all opinions are my own.

Share:

1 comment

  1. I love this color on you and your matching lip! Such a great fall look!

    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig