Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Just Do It


After two amazing weeks in Alaska, we are finally home! It was great being able to see where my husband grew up, and spend time with friends and family. Not to mention, the scenery was breath taking! We traveled all over to different scenic locations, and I completely fell in love with the mountains, the lakes, and the trees. Alaska is by far one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. Everywhere we went I just thought to myself, " This can't be real. Scenery like this belongs in a Calendar!" 

On one occasion, we were headed up to Whittier and stopped at Beluga Point. It's a gorgeous lookout with a view that will take your breath away. If you're lucky, you just might spot a Beluga whale. Lucky for me, I had my new Nikes from Rack Room Shoes to wear on all of our adventures. I ran to the top of Beluga point with my husband, and once we reached the top, I couldn't help but lift up my arms and revel at the beauty I saw before me. It felt like I was on top of the world!

Nike Hoodie:  here loving this | Leggings: Leggings | Nikes: c/o Rack Room Shoes 

Share:

3 comments

  1. Gorgeous post! Love your gym style girl!

    XoXo Kelly
    www.kellduckkan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are incredible! Looks like a blast! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the scenery really is incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig