Thursday, July 23, 2015

Fall Transition featuring Poverty Flats

Okay, I promise this will be my last post about fall items until it is actually getting a little colder here in NJ. Hah Please don't hate me! The #nsale has got me thinking about fall clothes/shoes, mostly because Ive been seeing so many adorable pieces on sale for a killer deal! My outfit in todays post is specifically inspired by this amazing sale. This beautiful Poverty Flats bag is genuine leather, with lots of room for whatever you might need on a day to day basis. As a mom; its perfect for snacks, sippy cups, and pretty much anything I need for my kids. Not to mention- it has a little detachable wristlet for all of my mommy must haves. My husband and I took the kids to the beach yesterday, so I detached my wristlet and loaded it with my debit card, car keys, hair comb, etc so it wouldn't get lost in our beach bag. Want to know the best part? This genuine leather bag is on sale for only $92. Such a good deal for a bag like this! 

I paired it with my new favorite flats (also on sale); unfortunately because they are selling like hot cakes, sizes are limited. They also have this similar style available in multiple sizes. Oh and don't even get me started on this denim. I found an almost identical pair on sale for only $39!!! A good friend of mine bought them; and you guys, they are are the same wash! Plus, they are very flattering! 

I hope you are all having a fantastic Thursday! XOXO


Blouse: Similar ON SALE! | Denim | Flats | Bag: c/o Poverty Flats On Sale!! | Fedora similar | Necklace: Similar | Bracelets: c/o Apple of My Eye Jewelry



 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

12 comments

  1. I got the blush version of these flats and I love them so much!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection from head to toe.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Your flats are so cute! Your makeup looks great btw! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Follow Me:
    Instagram | 
Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those shoes! And the bag is fabulous!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute look on you, I love everything from that great hat down to your flats. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every about this outfit! Of course, I love fall clothes so ..... I really love those jeans and the shoes are great! I need them in my closet asap! You look great in th white blouse! It really brings out your tan and gorgeous hair color! Fall posts are ok with me :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig