Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Craving Fall...

Okay Okay, so its the middle of July and I'm posting about fall outfits. Am I crazy? Maybe a little... but the Nordstrom sale has me craving fall like never before! So, because I'm sure I'm not the only one looking for fall items; here are a few fall outfits I put together for your viewing pleasure. Okay, but really I saw a couple of these outfits on the website and had major hearts eyes. So, now you can have them too! The first outfit though- I'm obsessed. 

Anyone else having a hard time buying summer clothes, when fall seems like it's just around the corner? July is almost over, then August almost always flies by for me. Then September hits and we pretty much celebrate all month because its Beckham's Birthday, then BOOM it's Halloween!! As much as I love summer, this 93 degree weather with 30% humidity has got to stop! Im ready for some cooler air. 

Anyway, hope you're all having a fantastic Tuesday! XOXO
Black (faux) Leather Jacket (On Sale) | Bodycon Dress (On Sale) | Booties (On Sale) | Black Tights | Scarf | Black Crossbody | 








Cardigan (On Sale!) | Olive Green Tee (On Sale!) | Boyfriend Denim | Booties | Dainty Necklace







 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

21 comments

  1. Sad but true. Fall will be here before we know it. Love the aztec pattern coat. It looks so cozy. Great find.

    www.stylegonerogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yassss, I stopped buying summer clothes a couple weeks ago. I pretty much live for fall so I'm beyond excited. The #Nsale is literally the best time of year, haha! Love your picks here!

    Kacie
    RegallySoled.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great preview of fall looks. Loving those booties and the leather jackets!

    ~ xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sales are killing me! I seriously just keep going back for more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these selections! You really do have a great eye. I think the trouble is that people always want what they don't have huh? When it's fall you will be craving a summer wardrobe ;)

    XO K
    www.kellmenow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the faux leather jacket! The crazy thing is fall will be here before we know it!!!

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for fall!! I love wearing boots and sweaters! Thanks for the inspo
    XO Christine
    http://mapleandmint.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all these cute looks for fall sweetie!

    Check out my last post: How to Forgive No Matter the Offense
    Diana Bryant (Life Coach)
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com – Blog
    www.DianaBryant.com – Web

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the inspiration! :)

    And sales are always great, though.. I think for myself.. I'm going to be very picky for the rest of this year. I've bought so many thing during the first half of 2015. :-P

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great fall pieces! That mule is gorgeous!
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig