Thursday, July 9, 2015

Nordstrom Anniversary Rewards Members Early Access Sale!!!


YAY!!! Its that time of year again! the #Nsale is one of my absolute favorites because it gets my wardrobe ahead of the game for fall (which is my favorite time of year) and has me all excited to wear boots and layers again! This sale is open to all cardholders, and if you are not a rewards member and you see how amazing some of these deals are, you might just cry a little. I know not everyone wants to get another credit card, which is why I deeply suggest you sign up for their debit card which links straight to your bank account. You will also gain rewards and earn free Nordstrom Notes (aka nordstrom cash) to spend on whatever you want! You can sign up here. Once signed up you will gain EARLY ACCESS to the sale and snag your favorite items before they are sold out! Early access begins July 9th-16th and public access is July 17th-Aug 2nd. Heck to the YES! I searched through my go to categories and narrowed down my favorites for your viewing pleasure. Happy Shopping!




Bottoms





Outerwear





Shoes



Accessories




Beauty



Share:

4 comments

  1. The times before a new season are always so exciting, aren't they? I love so many of these items, like the poncho or the over-the-knee boots!
    xx

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading this post<3 thanks for sharing and love the flannels you picked out. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing Fall items but it'll be months before I can wear them down here in Austin! :(

    http://www.alittledailyhappiness.com/travel-tips-costa-rica/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sale is just too good! Love all of your picks! Have a great weekend, Bethany!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig