Friday, July 24, 2015

Girly...


I still have this thing for the color blush pink. So, when I saw this adorable skirt from Chicwish; I simply had to have it. The quality, fit, and even color was even better than I imagined. It truly is such a beautiful skirt, and such a great price! You can get yours now on sale for less than $43! say whaaa!? Plus, this blouse is also on sale in the long sleeve version and pairs perfectly with this skirt. I hope you love it as much as I do. :)

I hope your are all enjoying your Friday. What are your plans this weekend? TGIF!


Blouse: Chicwish, long sleeve version here | Skirt: c/o Chicwish | Heels: Nordstrom | Earrings: c/o SoCal Gems | Bag: c/o Lily Jade






Share:

23 comments

  1. This look is so pretty and girly! Love it
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Means a lot coming from you! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Beautiful and delicate textures. I love this ladylike look!
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! love this whole look!

    xoxo, Preeti
    www.ninesto5.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with your outfit!!! romantic, elegant and chic!
    kisses...


    Zapatos Rojos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look on you! The top is my favorite!

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning! Beautiful skirt and love your makeup.

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less
    www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love Bethany! So pretty and feminine!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this entire look! So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need that skirt in my life - love the pale pink! You look so stunning


    Happy Medley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, I think we have the same blog template ha! :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! I love it, <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  10. I am in love with this outfit. You look stunning.

    Diary of Elegance
    http://diaryofelegance.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig