Sunday, July 19, 2015

Lady in Red...

There's just something I love so much about a red dress, and when I find one that has sleeves and is knee length, I simply must have it! This beautiful dress from Mikarose is perfect for so many occasions, and ill definitely be wearing it to one of my friends weddings coming up in the fall. I paired it with these gorgeous gold metallic heels and pearl accent jewelry, to give it a more classy sophisticated look.

Want to hear a funny story about this dress? I wore it to church a few Sundays ago not thinking anything of it, and a little boy in my class (I teach the 6-7 year olds in Primary) said to me, "Sister Dyer, red is the color of a harlot and of Satan. You should really think about what you wear to church!" Haha I guess I won't be wearing red to church again. I just stood there dumbfounded, and couldn't stop laughing afterward. Seriously, some of the things I hear kids say crack me up!

Anyway, I hope you are having an amazing Monday! XOXO

 photo IMG_7565_zpsczwz2fxb.jpg  photo IMG_7582_zps27x580ud.jpg
 photo IMG_7587_zpskcozxntp.jpg




 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

28 comments

  1. oh my oh my, you are always so classy bethany! idk how you do that :) love how you coordinated with gold accessories!

    theleeday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so in love with your heels

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Dubai, Vienna, Provence...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so flattering and makes a statement! Beautiful ladylike look!
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look EXTREMELY chic! I love this look.

    XO K
    www.kellmenow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look fabulous in red! That dress is beautiful.
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stop it! You look ah-mazing! Such a great dress!
    -Carolanna,
    www.girlmeetsbrave.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Means so much coming from YOU gorgeous! <3 Thank you!

      Delete
  7. love the dress and heels. You so look beautiful in this dress. Red is you color....

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is ahhhhhhmazing on you! Such a perfect silhouette and I love the bold color!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this dress! Mikarose has some super cute stuff! As for the little boy at church, that is too hilarious!!

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha right? the things kids say! Thank you. xoxo

      Delete
  10. I totally agree.. red is such an alluring colour! And you look great in it! :)

    And I guess that boy thinks he has got the world figured out! :-P

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's hilarious! I would have just laughed! It's a great color on you and this dress reminds me of Betty Draper! Love it.

    www.jessandtonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dress looks beautiful on you! Love it!

    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a statement! You look gorgeous!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig