Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Swing Dress Craze

I know I've already talked about this swing dress a few times this month, but I just cannot get enough of it! I have one in every color, and probably wear one at least twice a week. It is always hot and humid here in NJ, so swing dresses are a must in my book. Plus- as a mother of two, its perfect for hot days out with my kids. I guess you can say this look has become my "momiform." I paired it with a fringe cross body from Lulu Handbags, and my favorite monogrammed necklace from Swell Caroline (I'm probably getting a little overkill with wearing my husband and kids initials around my neck, but I'm a sucker for dainty jewelry lately and I love having a reminder of them always close to my heart). 

Unfortunately this dress has been selling like hot cakes, so sizes and or colors are limited. Good thing is the bigger sizes are whats available, and the bigger sizes are what you want for length. Im usually an XS/S in dresses and ordered a Large. It fits great and is SO comfy! I've had a few people message and ask me how tall I am, and if it really touches the knee. As you can see, yes it does! Also, I am 5'3" but had a friend who is 5'7" grab one in a XL and it wasn't too short. 

Happy Shopping!
XOXO

Dress | Sandals: similar here LOVING these | Hat (can you tell I love this hat? haha) | Crossbody: c/o Lulu Handbags | Monogrammed necklace: c/o Swell Caroline





 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

24 comments

  1. such a cute look, love it

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Mannheim, Tahiti, Dubai...

    ReplyDelete
  2. stripes are classic, always. I love fun and easy it is! And I empathize with you sister- the humidity levels here are INSANE. So ready for fall and cooler temps!

    www.jessandtonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK I need this dress immediately! Such a versatile piece. Great look!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a very pretty dress.. love the thin stripes! :)

    Looking pretty! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit!!! *-*

    http://nunubobomama.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post :) Have a nice day!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute and fresh look sweetie! I love that bag!!

    I would like to invite you to check out my latest post: 10 Activities that will Make You Happier Today!

    Diana Bryant
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com – Blog
    www.DianaBryant.com – Web

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love swing dresses too!! Love the stripe on this one, great weekend outfit!

    -Karen
    Lady in Violet

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this dress as it looks so comfortable on you! I hate having to compromise comfort (especially in the heat) for style but both doesn't appear to be a major problem in here.

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your dress. This dress is suitable for summer. http://thedehumidifierhq.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice dress. I cannot pretend that post is interesting absolutely. Can't await another revise. A similar amount of content as you, the internet is a more substantial place. best massage chair

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig