Friday, July 24, 2015

Vacation Ready

My husband and I are planning a vacation for after the summer, so I've been on the hunt for some super cute beachwear and cover-ups. I seem to be gravitating toward summer dresses, especially this off the shoulder number shown below. I mean, if this doesn't give you heart eyes; I don't know what will! We haven't decided exactly where we are going, but want to take the kids with us of course. I personally have a really hard time leaving them and can't seem to fully enjoy myself no matter how hard I try. #paranoidmomproblems. Did I just hashtag a blog post? Yes I did! hah Any suggestions as to some fun vacation ideas for kids? Preferably somewhere tropical with white sand beaches, but it also has to be kid friendly. Maybe a Disney Cruise? Any and all suggestions are welcome!

Hope you're all having a great weekend! XOXO

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6








Share:

30 comments

  1. Great selection :D
    Love the third article !

    LIGHT BLUE | NEW OUTFIT POST <3
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pieces and great colours <3

    xo,

    Emma
    http://www.sassystreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the off the shoulder silhouette- especially on holiday! The boho accessories are so on trend- I love them x

    aforvogue

    New Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink one piece!! I think a Disney Cruise would be a blast! :) I'm taking my little girl when she is just a bit older, and I'm so excited!

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. that bikini colour is gorgeous and I love the off shoulder dress too
    x,Abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful selection! The combination is a dream!!

    Natalia | Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow gorgeous stuff!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/2015/07/giveaway-evil-eyetote-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all these items that you picked! that dress is gorgeous!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great items, and great terminology, "heart eyes!" I've not heard that before. I hope you get all those items you long for :)

    XO K
    www.kellmenow.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. A Disnry cruise would be great! We took the kids when they were 6 and 3 years old. I also don't like to vacation without the kids and this is a good compromise because they have a kids club if you would like some time without the little ones. Hilton Head is another vacation spot that my kids love and they are constantly asking to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beaches Turks and Caicos is the most amazing place to go. Actually any of the beaches resorts. We have been taking our kids for the past five years. Check out the Beaches website. It is worth every penny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your advice! We will definitely be checking it out. :) xoxo

      Delete
  12. Those earrings are so cute! Very summer style!

    Heba xx || The Heba

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all of your picks and that dress, so, so good!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all of these picks! The hat is definitely my style!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sexy selections! The pink swimsuit will pop out your husband’s eyes ;) Have a wonderful trip.

    Naomi
    http://www.aboutsapphirejewelry.com/

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig