Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Bows & Sequin featuring Avery Lane

Today I am thrilled to be collaborating with Avery Lane to share with you these absolutely adorable sequin leggings. Lets all just take a moment to drool over these beauties. Perfect for the holidays parties, or just dressing up for a fun girls night out! They are fully lined; so not only are they comfy, but they sparkle and shimmer to give your outfit a little flare. Grab yours now at Avery Lane before they are sold out, again!

PS. Brrrr!! Winter is in full swing over here in Utah! The day we took these photos I felt like my hands might fall off from being completely frozen. Oh, and the wind chill did not help! I hope you are all enjoying the change in weather and getting excited for holidays! XOXO

DONT FORGET to enter the $500 Visa gift card giveaway here, and the $50 White Plum giveaway here!!!

Blouse: Nordstrom Rack | Blazer: ℅ Chicwish | Leggings: ℅ Avery Lane | Heels: JustFab similar style here | Bag: Forever 21 | Necklace & Bracelets: ℅ Apple of My Eye Jewelry


Share:

6 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, I love this holiday look! Those shoes...obsessed!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, YES and YES.. love those shoes with the sequin pants and the red lip (SWOON)

    www.thedesertmermaids.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is fabulous!!! I want all of it :) hehe

    Thanks for linking up with MMG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sequin leggings are fabulous, and those red heels! Gorgeous!

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. The entire look is gorgeous. Love the lip colour as well!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig