Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The Perfect Skirt Tracksuit


Okay you guys. Have you ever heard of a skirt track suit? I had seen them in a few magazines on celebrities, and always thought they looked stylish yet completely comfy. To my dismay, I could never find one anywhere. That is until I saw Brina Box posted one on her instagram a few weeks ago.  I simply had to have it, and when I opened her package of goodies this month I jumped for joy when I saw this was included. It is so unbelievably comfortable, and not to mention very sexy. I know right? My husband approved! Every girl NEEDS one of these in her wardrobe. I promise, you will not regret it!

Share:

10 comments

  1. This is so cute! And omigosh girl your hair is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this looks like the most comfy thing ever! So cute!

    www.kristajacobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! That asymmetrical hemline is too cute!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so comfy but super stylish at the same time! Such a fun concept! And I'm obsessed with your leopard booties!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tracksuit is lovely indeed. But it is hard to focus with your cute leopard boots and gorgeous handbag distracting me :)

    By the way, I just updated my blog with a new post. I’d love for you to swing by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it!!! I'm a huge fan of comfy clothing like that but also prefer skirts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so beautiful! and the outfit looks very comfortable and chic!

    Zhuo
    http://staybeautifulforyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I've never heard of a skirt tracksuit, and I was expecting it to be super weird...but it looks awesome! What a cool idea and a great outfit.

    http://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such an awesome look! How unique, comfortable, and chic! Ahh...love it! Your blog design is also SO darling. be sure to check out our new(er) blog. We're three sisters who post about fashion/beauty/home/food/fitness and more! <3

    Xx
    saltyblondes.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig