Saturday, November 29, 2014

White Leopard and Black Friday Deals Extended

I hope you all had a fantastic Black Friday! I did some shopping myself in stores and online, and found some amazing deals! I have to admit I'm a little sad the deals are all over, but I have some good news for you! Almost everything I'm wearing is ON SALE!!! Did I mention how much I love this outfit? The leopard blouse and the detailing in the back, my booties with lace up back? How cute are they? Oh, and the denim I'm wearing? Don't even get me started, I love the distressed detailing and the fit is perfection.

Here's a list of the sales from this outfit! 

 Pink Blush is extending their Black Friday deal and having a 40% off the entire site today and tomorrow. Use code BLACKFRIDAY40 at checkout. 

Crazy deals going on at East and Lo including the denim I'm wearing! :)

20% off at Windsor midnight muse collection with code MUSE

50% off everything at Sugar Pair including my booties

Happy Shopping! XOXO


 photo whiteleopard1_zpsa18f27e1.jpg

Top: ℅ Pink Blush 40% off | Jacket: ℅ Windsor similar ON SALE | Denim: ℅ East and Lo ON SALE | Booties: ℅ Sugar Pair ON SALE | Hat: Nordstrom | Necklace: Apple Of My Eye Jewelry | Handbag: Francesca's on BOGO sale

Share:

5 comments

  1. Oh my! I need this outfit! It is so flawless and just screams my name! Loving the leopard with that jacket and of course those shoes are drool worthy!
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is so great! I love the color of your booties!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great outfit! I love the black leather jacket, and the colour of those boots is perfect. Really fun leopard print top too. Can't believe this is all on sale!

    http://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look! The boots and hat are such an amazing color. The touch of leopard is the perfect touch.

    xxAlicia
    betweenthepearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great look! LOVE the booties.

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig