Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Tribal Cardigan

My family and I spent this weekend in Moticello UT. To my surprise, the friends house we were staying at was a mansion! It was the most amazing house with tribal indian theme throughout, every detail was amazing and matched the theme perfectly. I put on my new favorite tribal cardigan and thought, "what better place to photograph this beauty, than a house themed after Indians?" This cardigan from Tara Lynns Boutique is comfy and perfect for chilly days out with your friends or family. Its a must have this fall/winter season! Grab yours now at Tara Lynns Boutique and make sure to check out their new arrivals! You won't regret it!

Share:

8 comments

  1. Love this Cardigan! I'm totally regretting not buying a similar one on Groopdealz last week!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heidi,

      That was our feature. Email me and we can work out a price match with you. support@taralynnsboutique.com

      Delete
  2. The colorful cardigan is superb. I love the mixture of colors & the tribal pattern is amazing as always. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cardigan is amazing! You look fabulous.

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, LOVE this cardigan, and the colors. Love the lip color you wore with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tribal sweater!! It goes perfect with your setting!!

    xo

    kels
    www.excusemyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that cardigan! So perfect with your shoes too!
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit! That cardigan is stunning. What great colours.

    http://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig