Saturday, November 8, 2014

Grey & Sparkles....

I had an absolute blast in Vegas a couple weeks ago, and may or may not have spent a little too much money. You just cant beat the shopping there, and not to mention the weather is so nice right now! My husband bought me my first Kate Spade bag, and I am IN LOVE. It went perfectly with my new favorite sweater, so I just had to share. Happy Friday! What are you doing this weekend?

Also, don't mind the two images in this post where my hair is different. They were actually taken on separate days, but the first time it got dark so we had to reschedule. ;) lol don't judge me. 


Top: J.Crew Factory in stores, also craving this and this | Pants: American Rag | Heels: GoJane | Bag: Kate Spade NY | Earrings: old | Bracelets: Jane.com | Lips: YSL
 

Also, don't forget to come to the Bloggers Give Back event tomorrow. Come shop out closets to raise money for two little boys fighting cancer. This is a great cause!!


XOXO Bethany

Share:

15 comments

  1. Cute outfit...you look so pretty here! RoRo’s World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rochelle! Thank you SO much, you're a sweetheart! Thanks for following! :)

      Delete
  2. These photos are absolutley adorbs ! Love the outfit :)
    fabulouslyfaint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Love your blog, would you be interested in doing a collab? :)

      Delete
  3. I love that top! So so cute. I can't find the top on that link though... it might be a MUST have! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jamie! :)

      It's at J Crew Factory in stores! It IS a must have, I'm kinda obsessed with this sweater! You can always Paypal or Venmo me and I can pick you one up if you're stuck in Idaho! I live up the street from a j.crew

      Delete
  4. Super cute outfit. Love the top!! Stopping by from Fab Friday link up. :) www.fashionistamomma.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) LOVE your blog, we should do a collab sometime! :)

      Delete
  5. I really love the herringbone top - it's such a great fall piece.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) your are too sweet. I checked out your blog, we should do a collab together! We'd love to work with u!

      Delete
  6. What a gorgeous top!! I am so loving that collared top - too cute!

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an amazing look on you!! so super chic!! I was just on another blog who attending the bloggers give back event! I think that is such an amazing cause and I love seeing all the bloggers working together to do some good!!

    Tori

    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tori!

      Thank you SO much! You are the sweetest. Would you want to do a blog collab sometime? If so, let me know. :)

      xoxo Bethany

      Delete
  8. Love that sparkles, adorable outfit.

    Amy
    http://www.apparelnbags.com/t-how-to-measure-robe.aspx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy! Thank you so much, it really is the best sweater. :) I love you blog! Let us know if you ever want to do a blog collab with us.

      xoxo Bethany!

      Delete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig