Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Dreaming in Sequin...

I've had this gorgeous sequin sleeve blazer tucked away in my closet for weeks now, waiting the perfect outfit to pair it with. I'm happy to say I found an outfit worthy of its big debut. ;) It's perfect for the holidays, throw it over any top to give your outfit a little sparkle. Also, get this gorgeous necklace from Statement Boutique
 for only $20, originally $69!!! Use code KMD20 at checkout! Happy Shopping!

Jacket: ThreadSence c/o also loving this this & this style | Top: LOFT | Blouse: H&M | Denim: Nordstrom | Heels: Windsor | Bag: Kate Spade New York | Necklace: Statement c/o

I am linked up withMonday Must HavesMonday BloomWatch Out for the Woestman'sFunday Monday, & Monday Morning Gossip 

 

XOXO Bethany

Share:

14 comments

  1. Fantastic! You definitely wore your new blazer with the right pieces. I love how it all works together. It's professional with a rock n roll edge. You nailed it!
    http://sowhattotwenty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog. I love your sense of style. You look stunning in your pictures.

    Hope you had a great weekend.
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love your blog, would you be interested in doing a collab with us? :)

      Delete
  3. Ok, that blazer is STUNNING! I'm kind of loving sequins right now :) Loving those shoes too girl!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Isn't it so fun? I'll definitely be wearing it a lot the next couple months. :)

      Delete
  4. Wow this is beyond gorgeous!! I am obbssessed this is something I would consider a dream outfit for myself!! You rock it girlfriend!!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this whole look! So many sparkles going on and it is fabulous!
    xx,
    Ashley | Raspberry Glow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am SO excited to do a collab with you! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  6. great jacket! great top! great everything!
    ~Ellen
    www.everydayfancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just discovered your blog and wow you are beautiful!! I love the sparkles.
    www.theflippingintofashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous, absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig