Friday, November 7, 2014

Faux Leather and Leopard featuring Lucy Paris

Happy Friday! Can you believe its already November? I was just getting used to the pumpkin spice hot cocoa, and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies half the size of my face! Now theres christmas music playing at every department store, and the Christmas tree displays are shining bright at Smiths Market place! I feel like October flew by, but I am so excited for the holidays fast approaching. Speaking of, this leopard coat from lucyparis is beyond gorgeous and perfect for the holiday season. I wish there was a way to describe how great the quality is. When I showed my husband, he said "wow, is this $500?" It looks and feels like a very expensive and high end coat. I am absolutely in love! I paired it with this adorable faux leather dress from Choies, and together they made the perfect holiday ready outfit! Enjoy!

Coat: ℅ Lucyparis | Dress: ℅ Choies | Leggings: Hue | Booties: Sam Edelman ivory here | Bracelets: ℅ Apple of My Eye Jewelry

Share:

7 comments

  1. OH My ... I have been searching for a jacket just like this one!! I am so glad you shared, thank you so much! Ps - loving how you styled it!
    Cheers, Monique
    Casually Chic by Monique
    Find me at : bloglovin' | facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that leopard print coat! GORGEOUS!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love the pop of red!

    www.kristajacobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that coat and the leather dress under it! So beautiful.
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally swooning over that leopard coat! Happy friday, Bethany!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing coat! And I love the leather dress you're wearing. It's such a great shape and fit.

    http://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Great coat and leather dress! You look stunning!
    http://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig