Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Holiday Outfit Ideas

Can you believe Thanksgiving is tomorrow? Time really is flying by, and I am so excited to spend this special holiday with my loved ones. I put together a few outfit ideas for the holidays to give some inspiration on what to wear. Or, if you're just looking for some awesome items to gift a friend, can't go wrong there either. Some of these looks are from last year, so I've linked similar styles. Enjoy, and Happy Holidays!

My Top: JCrew old similar | Coat: Old, obsessing over this (on sale!!)  | Scarf: ℅ Brina Box Denim: ℅ East and Lo | Booties: Sold Out similar here 

Kids Outfits: Sweaters: Gap & Target Denim: old, similar here & here ON SALE | Shoes: ℅ Rack Room Shoes

 Dress: ℅ StyleSays similar | Vest: H&M old similar| Booties: 6pm also here | Bracelets: ℅ Apple of My Eye Jewelry | Earrings: ℅ Apple of My Eye Jewelry | Bag: Aldo, similar

Top: Nordstrom | Denim: ℅ Piperstreet | Wedges: Charles Albert via Hautelook,                similar here  | Scarf: ℅ Endless Envy | Bag: Phillip Lim for Target | Necklace: ℅ Love Always | Bracelets: ℅ Apple of My Eye Jewelry

 Blouse/cardigan: ℅ The Shopping Bag | Waxed Denim: Nordstrom | Booties: Borrowed, similar style here  here & here | Clutch: ℅ Glimmer Lane | Jewelry: ℅ Apple of My Eye Jewelry

Sweater: ℅ SheInside | Scarf: ℅ Brina Box | Leggings: here | Boots: Sam Edelman | Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim | Bracelets: ℅ Apple Of My Eye
 Plaid top: ℅ Piperstreet | Vest: ℅ Style Says Shop | Denim: old, similar  | Shoes: ℅ Rack Room Shoes | Bracelets: Apple of My Eye Jewelry
Coat: ℅ Lucyparis | Dress: ℅ Choies | Leggings: Hue | Booties: Sam Edelman ivory here | Bracelets: ℅ Apple of My Eye Jewelry
 Blouse: Nordstrom Rack similar here | Scarf: ℅ Brina Box | Leggings: Blank NYC  | Heels: Nordstrom | Bag: Forever 21 in stores

Jacket:old, similar | Black top: Old, similar | Denim:old, similar at East and Lo | Fedora:Nordstrom | Necklace: ℅ Statement Boutique | Heels: similar | Purse: Francesca's

Cardigan: Bohme c/o old, OBSESSING over similar | Leggings: F21 | Under Top: Downeast | Heels: similar | Necklace: statement Boutique c/o, also found here 
| Lips: YSL | Bag: Francesca's

Share:

4 comments

  1. I love all of these looks {especially your boys!} They are perfect for the holidays!
    Cheers, Monique
    Casually Chic by Monique
    Find me at : bloglovin' | instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the boys' holiday outfits! Feeling inspired!

    www.kristajacobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the plaid and oh my gosh your boys are the cutest! Hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all beautiful! I especially love the one where you're wearing the bright blue coat, plaid scarf, and burgundy boots. Really amazing colours!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig