Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday

Happy Black Friday! In addition to all of the Black Friday deals I posted about yesterday, I was just browsing Hautelook and noticed the boots I posted about a few days ago went ON SALE for only $27! Find them here, they are also in black! I had so many people email and message me about these bad boys, so I know you will all love this sale!!! Stay tuned for LOTS of blog posts today and tomorrow of some amazing deal finds, and check out my instagram for deal updates there as well. HAPPY SHOPPING!!!



Share:

3 comments

  1. WHAT?! Sold:) thank you for the heads up!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These boots are awesome! What a deal!

    http://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig