Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Holiday Glamour

Never in a million years did I ever think I would be a mother of two BOYS! Me; a girl who loves clothes, shoes, makeup, and pretty much all things girly.
    Yesterday after bath time I put Cayman to bed with a clean diaper on, a onesie, and footed pajamas on over that. I went to get him out of bed in the morning to find him completely naked!! Then, after I took the time to put on a new diaper and clothes, he decided to take his clothes off AGAIN and proceeding to pee in his cereal bowl at breakfast. ugh. The life of being a mother of two boys. Isn't it grand?   
    I told my husband yesterday, "Heaven help me when these two hit puberty. If we ever adopt or by some miracle decide to get pregnant again, it better be a girl!" Which is EXACTLY why ill probably end up with a third boy. hehe I think the big guy up there in Heaven gets a kick out of me raising two boys. All funniness aside, I wouldn't change things for the world. There is something so special about the way a little boy looks at his mother. When Cayman wakes up in the morning, he looks up at me with those big blue eyes like I'm the most amazing person that ever walked the planet. He reminds me of his dad so much, which is one of his best qualities.There is not a day that goes by that he doesn't make me laugh, and that he doesn't make my heart well up with love and burst. He makes me want to be a better person. His silly little grin, his giggles, and the way he cuddles me before bedtime and fold his arms for prayers. I just love this little boy with all my heart. <3

Cayman's Outfit: Sweater:  GapKids | Button down: sold out, loving this | Jeans: GapKids | Boots: Target


As you can see, It's all about the sparkle for me this holiday season. Im obsessiong over this sequin collar top,  and these heels matched it perfectly! <3

 

Top: Jane.com, similar herehere | Skirt: ZARA similar style here | Tights: ASOS | Heels: 6pm on sale!! also found herehere | Clutch: Target



XOXO Bethany

Share:

3 comments

  1. Ok, those heels are to die for! I love the sparkly collar too! So darling..
    xx,
    Ashley | Raspberry Glow

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowzers! well he is adorable and you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to feature you two ladies on my blog for my series I Am a Mormon Monday. If you are interested, shoot me an email and I will fill you in on all the details!

    bostonksox@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig