Monday, November 17, 2014

Holiday Ready with Piperstreet

Happy Monday! Today I am thrilled to be collaborating with Piperstreet Boutique, to share with you one of my favorite holiday ready looks. When I think of outfits for the holidays, I think of sequins and sparkle. There's just something about them that reminds me of fancy parties, dancing around the Christmas tree, or waiting for the ball to drop while drinking sparkling cider. When I saw this beyond gorgeous sequin skirt from Piperstreet , I knew I had to have it. The skirt itself is breathtakingly beautiful, and not to mention the quality is pretty fantastic. So, if you're looking for the perfect holiday staple piece, look no further. You are sure to rock those parties in style with this beauty! Get yours NOW before they're gone! Oh, and believe me, they won't last! So Hurry!

Share:

9 comments

  1. This head to toe look is perfection. That sequin skirt is amazing! I am in love! you have fantastic style. I am now following you! So glad I found you today on the Still Being Molly link up!

    xoxo
    Ashley
    www.arrayofstyle.com
    stop by!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect holiday look!

    www.kristajacobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is awesome! I love the juxtaposition of the sparkly skirt with the plaid shirt. Really beautiful. And your heels are so cute!

    http://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the plaid shirt paired with the sequined skirt! You look beautiful!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a sequin skirt. It's perfect for the holidays or any day really.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just bought almost the same shirt at Zara! I adore how you styled it with the black sequin skirt! Thank you for the inspiration! I think I'll have to copy this look! :)

    -Katie
    http://hellokatiegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. In love with this combination. You can't never go wrong with sequence and plaid. Gorgeous, and also adoring the shoes. The add a very delicate touch to this entire look.
    #MadForFashionForLess Follow/Visit Me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig