Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Purple and Black

Im sure by the end of the holiday season my readers will be sick of all of my sequin posts! I just can't help it you guys! This time of year I'm all about the sparkle. Can you blame me though? These sequin jogger pants from Poppy and Dot are just way too adorable. When I opened the package I was pleasantly surprised by how great the quality was. That can be hard when looking for anything sequin, especially if you want it at a good price. Not to mention, they are beyond comfy and I could seriously lounge in them all day. Unfortunately they are selling like hot cakes (good for them, not so much for you) but they have a few left in black and in other colors as well on their instagram! Make sure to follow them and tell them Kiss Me Darling sent you! :) Oh, and did I mention the sequin leggings I featured here are now available in size small on their site! Check it out, and happy shopping!!

Top: Nordstrom Rack similar style here | Pants: ℅ Poppy and Dot , find them on instagram | Heels: Nordstrom Rack | Bag: Forever21 | Bracelets & Necklace: ℅ Apple of My Eye Jewelry | Lipstick: Maybelline Brazenberry (my favorite)

Share:

12 comments

  1. So pretty! Love your hair!
    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pants! So glam!

    www.kristajacobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessed with this outfit! So gorgeous.

    I'm giving away an Ace & Ivy monogrammed rain jacket! Enter here!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pants are amazing! They're so fun and dressy with the sparkles, but the cut of them makes them look almost causal. I love that you chose to pair them with this simple purple blouse. Really great outfit.

    http://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be such a great New Years outfit! And I am totally in love with the color of your top. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is so stunning and would be perfect for a holiday party! I love that purple top and the black sequins are amazing!!
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obsessed with these pants! Glam and comfy!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look and adoring those pants.
    #MadForFashionForLess Follow/Visit Me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg LOVE! When I read "sequin jogger pants" I was a little worried, but those are gorgeous! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig